Let the magic of history unravel!

Friday, May 21, 2010

response to Nuremberg trials video

I have really enjoyed this time that we have spent watching the video on the Nuremberg trials because I love seeing how the trials were held, from a different point of view. Usually, we just learn about the trials from what the outcomes were, and how the defendents responded to certain questions, but this movie let us see how the Nazi leaders actually were, and how proud they still were of their losing country. It was also interesting to see how respectful some of the guards were to the leaders because I would have thought that they would have been very harsh and strict because the defendents were actually in jail basically. Overall I am very glad that you let us view this film, and I am very greatful

No comments:

Post a Comment