Let the magic of history unravel!

Sunday, May 16, 2010

America held captive to utopian ideology response

After reading this article, as an American, I felt cheated by the country of China. Us Americans are going about how we run our country in a respectable, friendly, and environmentally conscious way, while China is kicking down any door they need to, to make their country excel further than us. It makes me very mad because it seems to me, that China is going to overtake us as the number one world power in the next 10 to 20 years. I don't know how China has pride in their own country because they are a powerhouse snob who does whatever they need to do, to get to the top; even if that means not following the rules. Its all just very frustrating and this article actually got me pretty mad... thumbs DOWN to CHINA!

No comments:

Post a Comment